If in Crisis
Crisis Hotline Service
Do you need help right now?
- The Lake County Crisis Hotline is available 24/7 at 440-953-TALK (8255)
- The Crisis Hotline is staffed 24 hours a day by a trained staffer who understands what you’re going through and really cares.
Call the Lake County Crisis Hotline at 440-953-TALK (8255) to discuss what’s on your mind.
Crisis Intervention Services – Community Based
Beacon Health offers Crisis Intervention Services that are community-based. A trained team of professionals can come to meet you in the comfort of your own home to help you.
When you can’t talk to a friend or a family member, you can rely on friendly mental health professionals for a confidential conversation. They can help!
The community-based team can be accessed by calling the Lake County Crisis Hotline number 440-953-TALK (8255).
The Compass Line
Need help getting an appointment for Mental Health Services right away? Need help to find the right direction?
Call The Compass Line
440-918-2000 or 440-350-2000
The Lake County Suicide Prevention Coalition
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 273-TALK or (800) SUICIDE
CRISES AND SUICIDE:
- Girls & Boys Town National Hotline
- National Hopeline Network
- National Youth Crisis Hotline
(800) 442-HOPE (4673)
- Alcohol Hotline
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline
- Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Hotline
- Families Anonymous
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Hopeline
- Poison Control
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline
- Cocaine Anonymous
- National Help Line for Substance Abuse
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National US Child Abuse Hotline